|Let's Find Your New Home in Lake Norman and Charlotte!
The Role of Your Sales Representative
Why hire Debbie Sloan?
Buying a new home can be more than just a financial decision. It can be an emotional one as well. That is why it is so important to choose the right real estate representative. In order to do this successfully, your full-service real estate representative must be:
- Your Property Specialist
- Your Transaction Coordinator
- Your Community Consultant
- Your Marketing Manager
- Your Experienced Negotiator
- Your Trusted Advisor and Consultant
- Your Real Estate Professional
Debbie Sloan is dedicated to providing the best real estate service and advice. Debbie and her support staff provide full service to their clients. Debbie Sloan has built her business by determining what people need and want and finding the best way to give it to them.
One-Stop Home Shopping
I offer you One-Stop Home Shopping. Simply tell me what you want.
I will take care of everything for you:
I can show you any property in or around Lake Norman and the Charlotte Metro area anywhere, anytime!
I can sell your current property, too!
I cover all of the possibilities so that you can make the best choice. You don’t have to play “phone tag” with different REALTORS® or builders.
- Are you looking for a resale anywhere?
- Is your preference new construction anywhere, by any builder?
- Did you see a yard sign somewhere?
- Was the home you saw listed for sale by another company or builder?
- Was the sign a For Sale By Owner?
- Did you see an ad in the paper, in a magazine, or on TV? Was the ad on a billboard, on a bus bench, or did you hear it on the radio?
- Did you find something that appealed to you on the Internet?
- Do you want to sell or buy in another geographic area?
It would be my pleasure to refer you to a reputable REALTOR® anywhere in the USA to either buy or sell a property. I have built a very efficient national referral network. Just ASK me!
Always call Debbie Sloan: “I am here to help!”
SHOP HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.